Sunday, December 19, 2010

Criticism

I figured I should put this out there to the world (1 or 2 readers of this blog and anybody that may read it in the future).

This is a quote I'm stealing from my favorite author Chuck Palahniuk. He's been very influential in my perspective of the world and I wore a necklace he personally made for me during my entire shoot. For those of you who don't know who he is, he is the author of my favorite book which would later move on to become my favorite film "Fight Club".

Anyways, this is a quote in regards to the hopes of my film ever being seen and the inevitable trolls that will come forth.

"Until you can create something that captivates people, I'd invite you to just shut up. It's easy to attack and destroy an act of creation. It's a lot more difficult to perform one."

-Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment