Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Bear Feels Left Out

So the sound is close to completion. The dialogue track is clean. Now it's time for the final mix with the music and maybe sprinkling in a few more sound effects if needed.

I was informed today that a very special someone has been feeling left out. She's been the special scene behind the scenes operator. If it weren't for her I would not have had the patience to wait for the final cast that I finally arrived upon. Little Miss Lore working her magic touch as I would audition actor upon actor and she would review them and give me her honest opinion. Any time I wanted to go against my gut, her gut feeling was the same as mine and reinforced the fact that I needed to be true to my instincts.

She kept me motivated to continue during the tough times and she kept me patient during the stressful times.

Not much else to say besides the fact that if it were not for this very special person in my life the quality of my first feature film would not be at the level that it is at.

-Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment