Sunday, February 20, 2011

It was a Time with New Friends-Not Simply a Shoot

I cannot believe that Ryan is coming to a close with the movie. I haven't seen any of the movie hoping to get really surprised when I do. This experience has truly helped me grow as a person; the roadtrip up to San Francisco was (sadly) my first roadtrip with friends; and yes I said friends, not cast and crew. It was a learning experience, it is a distant memory, and it will always be a part of me.

Turning Point has caused a turning point in my life. Ryan, Matt, Sean, Chase, Tyler, Swen, Ashton, Blake, Jackie and the rest of the cast that I unfortunately didn't get to work with.. We did it. Without either of us, ESPECIALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY Ryan, this would not be possible.

Your friend always,
Melanie Manooki (Lindsay)

No comments:

Post a Comment