Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to Matthew Raymond Bailey!

Congratulations to Matt Bailey for making it 22 years into life thus far. I am honored to call him my friend and I was happy to share the moment of his birth last night on our trip home from San Francisco. We left SF at 10PM and arrived home this morning in LA around 6-7AM.

The entire cast and crew did an amazing job and we just got back from a huge portion of principal photography. All of my road trip locations have been filmed and it has been quite the adventure.

The story in the screenplay has started to come true in more ways than one while we have been filming. On our trip up the coast we started to get worried that Chase's car was going to explode due to high oil pressure. On the trip home last night we had the honor of receiving a flat tire due to a nail in Bailey's tire.

Nothing quite says "Happy Birthday" like driving 65 miles per hour in a 1991 Honda Civic Hatchback at 4AM with a spare tire.

Pictures of the extravaganza will be posted soon for everybody's viewing pleasure. Like I mentioned in a previous blog post, this has definitely become an experience of a lifetime. (I'm grateful I'm still alive thus far)

-Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment