Monday, October 4, 2010

Successful Sunday, and more to come :)



Hello everyone!

This is Melanie Manooki- I play the role of Lindsay. I am the youngest person involved with this project- BUT I'm ok with it because they don't tease me about it much hah. We had a successful day of filming yesterday and even though a few things didn't go as planned, in the end everything worked out. The cast/crew is so much fun, and we all get along really well. This is my first feature film and I'm very grateful to have the role that I have. I'm excited to see the finished product of this movie, as is everyone else. Right now the boys are probably in the desert setting up for filming, and in a couple days I'll be joining them to head towards San Francisco for more filming. It is going to be simply amazing. I really feel like we're all just friends hanging out and not working, but really a lot of great footage is being created right as I type.

So as an update- yesterday we shot some beach scenes in Malibu and a more intimate scene, which I thought was dealt with very professionally. I officially met the actor who plays James (Swen Temmel) and was happy to see everyone else again. All in all, very enjoyable and productive day.

Looking forward to the roadtrip!- <3 Melanie Manooki

(I'm a little out of breath in the video from walking in the sand in my shoes.. I guess I'm a BIT out of shape haha) We're following Ryan here, leading us to the filming spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment