Friday, March 11, 2011

Haters Gotta Hate

So this is going to be a double edged sword. I'm basically hating on haters so does that make me one of them? And if so, does it make me better than them? Hmm...

I'm basically prepping myself for the haters that will be attached to my project in the not too distant future. I quoted Chuck Palahniuk in a past post and I think I'll put it down again for emphasis. "Until you can create something that captivates people, I'd invite you to just shut up. It's easy to attack and destroy an act of creation. It's a lot more difficult to perform one."

I really enjoy/hate reading reviews on Netflix. I find it amusing that the Internet is an open forum where everybody is anonymous so the true trolls of the world always seem to creep out. My one observation and real question of the trolling haters is why do they always seem incapable of basic grammar and spelling? How critical can you really be in life when you can't even communicate properly?

I'm going to make a Netflix quote and just presume it to be one of my first reviews for my film. So all you readers can feel enlightened to what I am unleashing to the world. Be afraid! Be very afraid!

"What an total wast of time, just about the worst movie ever. Nothing happens, nothing. No story, no connection to the characters, just nothing."

So there you have it. Quoting a troll on another movie and I assume they will assess my film with ever such pizazz as well. If my film is ever lucky enough to see the light of day.

I would love to see the film this guy/gal would pen onto paper. Must be a true savant.

-Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment