Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Swings

Right now I'm on a downswing with emotions. It's what always happens when you get up and are happy. Now I'm a heartbeat away from spontaneous combustion.

Why might you ask? Because I have 80 or so hours of work I have to put into fixing one shot in the film. The amount of expletives I want to write down right now is incomprehensible.

My brother sent me a new song so that's at least a bit of happiness. Sounds great so I get to have the pleasure of figuring out a place to put it in the film.

Really no point in this post besides documenting my current depression. I used to be such a happy person. I really need to go back to a lifestyle of not caring about anything really soon. This project is killing me. I have seriously developed a frown line from it.

I'll shut up now.

-Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment