Sunday, March 6, 2011

That's a wrap! (really?)

"That's a wrap!"

Does not seem like a statement that I would have ever said in relation to this project. I just pulled off shooting my final scene which is a wedding scene. I managed to organize 25 people getting together at the same time at the same place. I even managed to make it home safely. I managed to transfer all the footage and audio to my harddrives without corrupting any files or losing anything. I was not struck in the face with a lightning bolt.

Filming was an absolute delight today. Gorgeous view at a gorgeous location with beautiful people. How did I get so lucky? Happy to see that all my hard work is paying off. I really look forward to inviting the new members of the family to this blog and seeing all the wonderful photos of such a great day and hopefully get them and the other actors and crew members to chime in here a bit. I enjoy talking to myself and all but it'd be nice to hear what others think of this crazy voyage.

-Ryan.

1 comment:

  1. lol.....optomistic pessimist...I love it...congratulations..it was a blast to watch...sherry lea.

    ReplyDelete