Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome to Hollywood

Turning Point.....

This Movie was one hell of an experience. I got lucky in finding great people to work with on a feature film I care a lot about. Years ago I finally started going out and auditioning, trying to get as much experience in film as possible. I drove all the way to LA and Arizona while living in Las Vegas. I got a role in a Student film called Imprint. It was my first project outside of the Indie Horror films I was used to doing. I played a young guy addicted to pain killers. Somehow I got Ryan's attention and as of that came a set of long emails, phone calls, and research... lol

Months passed and finally it seemed like the project was going to be made. I was set to play the role of Ricky. This made me motivated to move out to the big city of LA. I learned so much and had all great experiences while filming. We experienced a lot of ups and downs, but I mostly had a blast. It's always great being the actor and working on a project with a great close crew and people who actually care about what they're doing. Nonetheless, I made friends and an amazing film.

Tyler Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment