Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Boom Goes the Dynamite






That was all she wrote. The filmmaking process of "Turning Point" is now officially complete. I just got back from the post office and the film is on its way to the submissions offices of the Telluride Film Festival. What does fate have in store? I suppose only time will tell.

I truly hope this is not the end of the story and there will be plenty more to document on "Turning Point's" journey of finding its audience.

I have now officially completed my goal of finishing my first feature film at the age of 25. Tomorrow I will be birthday boy but today I am still 25 years old. I can also proudly say that I have accomplished falling into the same category as Orson Welles. If all goes well, I can plan on having my first film be my masterpiece, lose my looks, gain weight and lose my mind in the process. Come to think of it, I may have already accomplished all of those things during the course of making this film.

The first ever Turning Point DVD.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ryan, I am glad I was a part of your goal to finish a film at the age of 25. Happy Birthday tomorrow. It was fun working with you and again thanks for your patience.

    ReplyDelete