Thursday, April 21, 2011

Milestones

Props to you Ryan on finishing the film! I am so excited to see it! I feel very honored that I was able to be a part of it, even though it was a very tiny part. As I told you when we first met, I was truly touched and moved by the trailer and although yor said it was a non-speaking part, I wanted to be involved in your artistic process. Being a mom, and having both a son and a daughter may have predisposed me to liking a coming of age film; but as I also told you, I felt that just the human story would reach anyone. Also, it seemed like you captured some of the challenges of growing up male in this society at this time...obviously I can't know that; but raising a son, and watching that trailer gave me a sense of that. Anyway, I can't wait to see the entire film. I know that it will be amazing, not only because of your artistic vision, but because of the wonderful cast and crew you assembled. My time on set was brief but I felt totally at home w/an awesome group of people. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you...my first film...therefore a milestone for us both :) I know you will have a long, successful career and I hope we will be able to work together down the road!
xox,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment