Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!


I have to say filming the ending in Malibu was so much fun! The weather and scenery was beautiful! (I still can't find my camera)


I still remember talking to you on the phone about meeting with you at your apartment. "OK" the word creeper did come to mind...lol. Here I am new to Hollywood and a producer wants to meet me at his apartment...."yeah right"!! You sounded pretty normal but, I've been told watch out for stuff like that. So I almost didn't go. My roommate said that producers do that a lot and just go with my gut. "Well my gut said check it out. But just in case my gut was wrong. I had my trusty teaser gun in my boot. I feel its safe to tell you that now :)


After seeing the beautiful work you had done with the movie thus far. I was just amazed! I wanted to be apart of this movie. You made me send my reels and wait a month. But then you emailed me the good news!


I feel very honored that you had chosen me to be Elizabeth. Everyone was wonderful to work with and it was my pleasure to be apart of Turning point.

Lori Nore

No comments:

Post a Comment