Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Day in LA, a turning point.

So I get a call.....".you want to be in my movie? Uh, ya, sure. Where, when, what do I wear?" I jump in my truck and drive to LA. A big truck in LA, not a good idea. (Parking you know.) A place to accommodate the vehicle was found and after a small hike, I meet "the guys". We walk. drive to a location and the shooting begins. Everyone is so nice. Really, so nice. I just did not know what to expect. I am new to this, well not so much now, I have done a few things since, but still pretty new to the "business". Ryan gave me direction and off I went in my "over acting" mode.....theatre, damn theatre. Soon that was fixed and other than almost getting run over by the vehicle a few times, things went smoothly....again and again! Had a great day with everyone. I am really looking forward to seeing the final cut and I think Ryan and all those working so hard behind the scenes will have a top rate movie to show for all their work! Happy Birthday Ryan, you young man, from your older "mom". Laurie (sorry, I did not know my picture would be so big.)

No comments:

Post a Comment