Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's Finally..... Done? Not quite :)

True, Ryan may be done with his first feature film "Turning Point", but I don't believe it's done. Not really. We all still keep in contact, much like the family seen in the film, and I doubt we will ever really lose touch, so in reality.. the movie may be "done", but it's never truly gonna be the end of it.

The road-trip to San Francisco was a blast. I remember the night we were looking for a place to stay, I was freaking out a little because it was really late and we were still driving by the coast- it looked really creepy. We stopped by the side of the road and some of us came out to talk and see what was gonna happen. It was freezing cold, and I had to pee- REALLY badly, but then I looked up. I can't remember if Ryan pointed it out, or if I just looked up just because. Above us all shined the most beautiful sight of stars I've ever seen. I'd never seen so many stars in my life. It was breath-taking- for me anyway. It might not have been that big a deal for anyone else, but I've lived in LA all my life, true in the valley, but still it's very hard to see any stars at night, and I've always had a secret fascination with stars and the universe. I'd been to Big Bear before, and seen stars but.. I was 11 years old and it wasn't nearly as beautiful as what I've seen that night by the coast.

I have enjoyed working with everyone involved with the film- cast, crew, and friends. You all have made this project very special , and all the hard work put into this work will be paid off, I'm sure of it.

Ryan, you're insane, out there, and a bit scary sometimes(in a funny/strange way), but you are a great artist.

Happy Birthday and thank you for giving this "Youngin" a chance to be in your film.
Best Wishes to you and your "baby".



Let us all shine like the stars seen that one cold night.. always,
Melanie Manooki
(Lindsay)

No comments:

Post a Comment